Hi everybody and welcome to my Blog.
Today we are discussing the Salicylic Facial Cleanser. Salicylic is best known for its Exfoliating and
Anti-Bacterial properties. It helps remove dead skin cells, improve skin tone and texture. It can also help improve inflammation and prevent acne breakouts. It is an excellent ingredient for cleansing pores. It is a great ingredient for people with Oily and Acne Prone Skin. This product is not for people with over sensitive or sensitive dry skins.
FORMULA FOR SALICYLIC FACIAL CLEANSER
- Phase A: You will be needing a heat proof Beaker/Bowl.
- Phase B:
- Phase C:
- Mix Xanthan Gum and Glycerine in a very small Beaker/Bowl, until it looks like a loose paste.
- Add Phase C to Phase A and B in Beaker/Bowl.
- Mix the solution of Glycerine and Xanthan Gum very well, until you can see no lumps and mixture is transparent.
- Let your mixture sit overnight.
- Now mixture would have thickened and is ready for
If you have a dry sensitive skin, do not make this formula. This formula is for oily acne prone skin. pH 5.5
Thank you for reading. Feel free to send me some comments. Most of your ingredients is obtainable from Cosmetic Studio
Alta De Meyer, your Blog friend