It is easy to use: just pour and mix. The polymer is released when adding water. No high shear or neutralization is needed. This allows formulators to quickly build water-phase viscosity even at low pH.
Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer (and) Dimethicone (and) Trideceth-6 (and) PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone
Personal care and Cosmetics
Can be used in concentrations of 0.5-5%. It can be used to prepare O/W emulsions in both hot and cold process. It can be added directly to a formulation during the cooled down phase to thicken to desired consistency.
- Light, non-tacky feel
- Compatible with wide range of oils and pH
- No need to heat or cool (unless formulations include waxes and/or other solids that require heating)
- No need to mix at higher shear *formulation dependent
- Reduction in overall processing time
- Does not contain ingredients of animal origin (Suitable for Vegan)